13 November 2011

Weekly Wows!

A few more finishing touches to the nursery were added this week!  
My mom made a crib skirt and an organizer for the glider (yes, she's amazing), 
and I was so excited to pull them out once we got back from Florida. 



Little Man has started sitting up! I couldn't believe my eyes 
when Clay called me into the nursery the other day to see this:

Granted, Max usually can't hold this position longer than a minute, but it's pretty amazing nonetheless. :) We'll just add this to the long list of skills he's perfecting: rolling both ways, scooting backwards, and now sitting. Yeesh - this kid grows fast!

I got some birthday flowers from the hubs: bright pink peonies - my favorite!
Clay did good. ;)

Saturday night I went to a wreath-making party 
We had so much fun chatting creating festive flair for our front doors! I made this simple, mod wreath which I plan to hang on our back door once the Christmas decorations come out.
 Thanks, Lowes, for the idea! 

Since I was in such a festive mood, I tried my hand at homemade marshmallows - 
and they turned out great!
Hot chocolate? Don't mind if I do, even if it is 80 degrees outside. :)

What's wowing you this week? I'd love to hear it!

No comments: