14 October 2013

Sir Sings-A-Lot

Max is at a really fun age right now.
One of my favorite new developments is his love of singing.
When he hears a song, he'll often run off to find his guitar and jam along.
So cute!

I am totally surprised (and maybe I shouldn't be)
that he knows almost all the words to quite a few songs.
Granted, you have to listen very carefully
and have a degree in Max-speak (which it just so happens I do), 
but it is hard not to smile when you hear this kiddo
singing at the top of his lungs. :)

Here are just a few from his repertoire:

You are very special

Skinamarinky Dinky Dink

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


I love to hear his sweet little voice singing these songs,
even if it's totally unrecognizable to anyone but me and his daddy. :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Skinamarinky Dinky Dink is AWESOME. Such a cutie!

karen said...

i am loving each of these! love that little max SO much!! thank you for posting these and putting great big smiles in my day!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Katie said...

so cute!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh, dinkaminkabinkabink was THE BEST!