29 April 2013

28-29-30 Weeks

Here's the bump at 29 and 30 weeks
(28 slipped through the cracks - oops!):


How far along? 30 weeks and 3 days


How big is the baby? About the size of a head of lettuce,
or 18 inches long and a little over 3 pounds.

Are you in maternity clothes? Yes, although I have a few pairs
of stretchy pre-preg pants I can still wear. Thank goodness for elastic!

How do you feel physically? Large and in charge - ha!

Sleep? It is getting more and more difficult to find
a comfortable position at night, but I'm making it work. :)
 
Miss anything? Being able to get up - from the floor, out of a chair, etc - easily!
I still can, it's just not pretty. :)

Feeling movement of the baby? Still lots of ninja kicks.
Sometimes if I sit really still, I can see my stomach move - it's pretty crazy.

Food cravings? Ice cream. :)

Gender of the baby? BOY! BOY! BOY!
After watching three little boys on Saturday, 
I have a better idea of all the fun times ahead.
 
Mood/ thoughts? I am feeling so blessed -
blessed to have had a healthy and uncomplicated pregnancy so far,
blessed to have friends who shower us unexpectedly with gifts for this little one,
blessed to have a supportive and loving family, specifically -
an amazing husband who works so hard to provide for our growing brood
and an adorable little boy who is going to make a great big brother. :)
God has truly showered me with peace these past few weeks
and replaced a lot of the anxiety I was previously feeling.
(Don't get me wrong - I still worry!)
I am praying that this peace will stick with me for the next 10 weeks!

1 comment:

karen said...

i'm loving that baby boy bump!! two brothers are so fun. max and baby boy are going to have so much fun together! i can't wsit to meet baby boy, and see max as a big brother! *and you look beautiful*
blessings!
xoxo,
mini