11 January 2012

A to Z

A. Age: 28 
B. Bed size: Queen. Clay would LOVE to have a king-sized bed, 
but our bedroom is not big enough for that. :) 
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes - probably because we don't have a dishwasher 
so we have to hand wash EVERYthing! 
D. Dogs: None. We've talked about getting one someday when Max is a little older. 
E. Essential start to your day: Eating breakfast 
F. Favorite color: Green 
G. Gold or Silver: It depends. Most of my jewelry is silver-colored 
(wedding ring, watch) but I do like gold on occasion. :)
H. Height: 5'9" 
I. Instruments you play: Piano (I can plink out a few things) and the recorder 
(my rendition of Hot Cross Buns is quite moving) 
J. Job title: Chief Toilet-Scrubber, Menu-Planner, and Diaper-Changer, aka "Mom" 
K. Kids: One precious little Maxwell James! 
L. Live: "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." - Philippians 1:21 
M. Mother’s name: Sylvia 
N. Nicknames: Jess, JB, Yessica
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only once, after I gave birth to Max
P. Pet peeves: Not putting things back in their place. It shouldn't be that big of a deal, 
but 1100 square feet of house doesn't allow lots of extra space to leave stuff lying around!
Q. Quote from a movie: "You're killin' me, Smalls." - The Sandlot
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: One younger sister, Rachel 
U. Underwear: Um...yes, I'm wearing some (????). 
V. Vegetable you hate: Beets. Really, I've tried to like them - but it's just not possible.
W. What makes you run late: Max spitting up all over my outfit as I'm walking out the door.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Once a year at the dentist and when I fractured my elbow in fifth grade.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Everything I make is yummy. ;) 
Z. Zoo animal: I like the hippos. They hide in the water all day, sticking it to all the zoo patrons who'd really love to see what an entire hippopotamus looks like. Also, it's fun to say "hippopotamus."

No comments: