04 June 2011

It's All Coming Together

Baby Rich's room is starting to look more like a nursery and less like a mish-mash.

The play yard is set up in our room and ready for a new little tenant.

The high chair has taken up its residence at the kitchen table,
just waiting for lots of little food particles to collect in its seat. :)

Our bags are packed for the hospital and ready to go -
that is, if Clay can stay out of the snacks until then!

And the car seat is installed properly in the Venza (yes, I had it inspected!)
and ready to transport our little one home from the hospital.

All of our preparations for this little one are coming together.
Won't be long before he/ she gets here!

5 comments:

laura jo said...

Finally!! I've been waiting for these pictures! Everything looks amazing. The rug in the nursery is amazing - and larger than I expected. So cool! I can't wait to meet Baby Rich!!!

Ashley said...

Looks great!

Aubrie said...

Jessica ~ just found your blog! I'm so excited for you and Clay! I LOVE the rug in baby's room, btw!

Katie Allen said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Everything looks perfect. Call me if you ever need anything!

Mary Kay said...

It looks so good! I love the rug as well! Such a cute "wow" piece!!! I love your bedroom as well, it is so soothing...my guess is that Baby Rich will love being near Mommy and Daddy! Can't wait to hear from Mini with good news!!! Love you!