22 June 2011

Blessing of the Week

Both of my parents were able to spend some time with us after Max's birth, 
helping prepare meals, doing laundry, scrubbing the bathtub, and working on household projects - just generally taking care of me so I can take care of Max. 

There was, of course, lots of baby holding to be done while I took a shower or a nap:

These past two weeks have been absolute heaven (minus the sleep deprivation part) to have them here, and I was so sad to see them head back to Florida yesterday.

Thank you, Mom and Dad, for all your help! Max is so lucky to have a Grammie and Doc like you. :)

1 comment:

karen said...

and i can only imagine how much they are missing y'all. why does florida have to be so far from texas :(

it was a great delight to see how your parents took to grandparenting in such a joyful way!