25 March 2010

It's Rich-Craft: An Update

I have finally finished the burp cloths - and not a minute too soon! We are having a baby shower for my sister-in-law on Sunday. Nothing like cutting it close. :)




















Aren't they snazzy? Let's hope baby Jaxon doesn't want to spit up on them because he thinks they're too cute to mess up. (Who am I kidding?!)

And already, I have a few other projects lined up...

Snappy Onesies - with interchangeable felt creatures like this:



Cute little baby shoes - I ordered the pattern from Sweet Pea Patterns on etsy.com!














Set of three canvases to hang over the kitchen table. My inspiration: a photo my mother-in-law sent to me of a shower her friend Mary Kay hosted. (She is one creative lady - and apparently puts out quite a spread!)


More Rich-Craft to come!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

i LOVE the burp cloths!!!!

wish we lived closer because i SO want to make those canvases too :)

happy crafting mrs. rich!