16 August 2010

Rich-Craft: Tag Blankies

Last week I made a trip to the Cabbage Rose - and managed to make it out without spending a fortune on irresistibly cute fabrics! So on Saturday afternoon, I was looking at my cute purchases and feeling rather crafty... and what better to cure the craft itch than making some adorable tag blankies?! (This is yet another genius project from Lotta Jansdotter's book Simple Sewing for Baby.)


The backside of these blankies is this amazingly soft fabric called "minky" - which I wish I would make all of my clothes out of. It is SO soft!

I made three of these cute little guys all in an afternoon's time! Now to find them a happy home... ;D

5 comments:

Ashley said...

very cute!! isn't cabbage rose the most tempting place ever!?

Mary Kay said...

Adorable! I am very proud of you, coming out of Cabbage Rose without spending a fortune is a good day for me! I love that place! Love the project!!

karen said...

sew, sew cute!
love your rich crafts!

Katie Allen said...

Sooo cute! Graham has a taggie (as I call them) and loves it. You are so crafty. =)

Jaci said...

Very cute! But what are the tags for?